1 oz Silver Bar - U.S. Assay Office
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
In the late 1960s, the Defense Logistics Agency had over 165 million ounces of Silver in its stockpile. The government dumped the Silver into the open market in 1980 and 1981 to drive down Silver prices after the Hunt brothers tried to corner the market.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual bars come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the American flag and an eagle along with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Displays the words, “Minted From U.S. Strategic Stockpile Silver” and “Formerly Stored at U.S. Assay Office in San Francisco" (or New York).
- Secondary Market Silver could be perfect, scruffy or somewhere in between.
Protect your bars from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These bars are over 35 years old and so it is expected that they may exhibit contact marks, toning, etc. Own a piece of history by adding this 1 oz Silver bar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.