Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin perfectly captures the first precious and unforgettable moment that a Canadian athlete achieves with a home soil Gold medal victory at the 2010 Winter Games.
- Coin is certified to be 22-karat Gold.
- Comes packaged in a black display case and black sleeve. Also includes a numbered certificate of authenticity and tells the story of the winter games.
- Limited mintage of 2,010 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Bonnie Ross designed the coin to illustrate the pure joy, pride and celebration of a medal featuring the Canadian flag. Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this beautiful 2010 Gold Vancouver Olympics coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.