The iconic Canadian Gold Maple Leaf design gains even more beauty in proof condition and just 49 of the 1989 1 oz Gold coins have been graded a near perfect 69 by NGC, adding further collectibility to the classic Gold coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the coin's weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded an PF-69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. Add this certified 1989 Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today!