2008 South Africa 2-Coin Gold Oom Paul Proof Set (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe South African Mint offers a wide selection of coins that collectors will continue to enjoy.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Comes in wooden box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Krugerrand Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Krugerrand Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- 5 Rand Obverse: Features the South African national coat of arms.
- 5 Rand Reverse: Depicts a wild looking black wildebeest with the denomination "5 RAND" marked in bold.
Definitely a collector’s item. Add this unique set to your cart today!
"Oom Paul" is the nickname for the coin press still in operation that Paul Kruger purchased for the infant mint back in the early days of the nation. It is still used from time to time to strike noteworthy issues. In this case, it has been used to strike the new 5 rand coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.