2012 Armenia 1 kilo Silver 10000 Drams Noah’s Ark
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsSecond year of issue! The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany. Each coin is legal tender at its face value and is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in capsules and wooden boxes from the mint, if available. All other coins will be in a protective plastic capsule.
- Very low mintage of 2,449 pieces.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “10000 DRAM” and the issuing year beneath it.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat and the rising sun.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 2012 Armenian 1 kilo Silver Noah’s Ark coin to your order today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 10, 2013
I absolutely love the coin itself! In beautiful condition. Seems more like a proof coin. Its like a mirror. The only thing I did not love is that it came in its capsule. I was hoping Apmex would put it in a clamshell, even though its not advertised that way. Would have been a nice touch. To me this coin is as striking as a Britannia, with a much lower premium.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.