Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued in commemoration of the 5th anniversary of the Gold $1 Million Coin.
- Contains 1.44 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- The coins are encapsulated inside a solid maple wood presentation case, lined with black velvet and protected by a black outer sleeve. The included numbered certificate of authenticity tells the story of the world's first million dollar coin.
- Mintage of only 750 sets containing:
*1 oz $50
*1/4 oz $10
*1/10 oz $5
*1/20 oz $1
*1/25 oz $0.50
- Obverse: Features the unique three leaf maple design from the Royal Canadian Mint's $1 Million 100 Kilogram Pure Gold Maple Leaf coin. The legend “.9999 fine Gold” guarantees the purity, while the dual dates mark the commemoration of the refinery.
- Reverse: Susanna Blunt designed likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II of England is pictured. The legend “Elizabeth II,” the date and denomination also appear.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
The world’s purest Gold (1 oz .99999 fine Gold coin, fractional .9999 fine Gold coins), stunning design, Proof quality and the extremely low mintage of just 750 sets, guarantees this set to be a fascination by all and the treasure of any Gold Maple Leaf or Canadian coin collection. Add this beautiful set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Fantastic coin set, one the most beautiful you can buy right now worldwide. Originally the appearance is quite better than the pictures are showing. High end quality for collectors. An excellent investment.
Beautiful coin set of the best quality. In contrast to the pictures the surface of the coins is exactly straight and shining. The box of light wood looks phantastic, too. My recommendation is: Buy as soon as possible. The mintage of 750 is very low.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.