Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The 2012 Silver Lunar Year of the Dragon colorized coin features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom" and the Chinese character for "dragon."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty, and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2012 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
Date:Jun 8, 2013
Very nice coin, it did have a small flaw on the cheek of the Queen. Not that big of a deal considering the cost of this along with the sheer weight. The coloring of the dragon is very nice and detailed. This is going to be a very nice presentation piece for my household. 4 stars due to the small flaw in the coin. Apmex sent this quickly and extremely well packaged. Thanks again. This is my first purchase through them and will do more in the future.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.