2012-P Star Spangled Banner $1 Silver Commem BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsOn March 3, 1931, President Herbert Hoover signed a resolution passed by Congress that officially designated “The Star Spangled Banner” as the national anthem of the United States.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 41,686 coins.
- Obverse: Features the mythical figure of Lady Liberty waving a 15-star, 15-stripe Star-Spangled Banner emblematic of the theme "The Battle of Baltimore at Fort McHenry".
- Reverse: Depicts a design emblematic of "The Star-Spangled Banner" (the flag) is shown with a modern American flag.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Add this 2012 Star Spangled Banner Silver coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.