2012-P Star Spangled Banner $1 Silver Commem BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsOn March 3, 1931, President Herbert Hoover signed a resolution passed by Congress that officially designated “The Star Spangled Banner” as the national anthem of the United States.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 41,686 coins.
- Obverse: Features the mythical figure of Lady Liberty waving a 15-star, 15-stripe Star-Spangled Banner emblematic of the theme "The Battle of Baltimore at Fort McHenry".
- Reverse: Depicts a design emblematic of "The Star-Spangled Banner" (the flag) is shown with a modern American flag.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Add this 2012 Star Spangled Banner Silver coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.