- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Comes with the 20th anniversary label from PCGS.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed and backed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your PCGS certified Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive black gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Gold Eagle combines beauty with Gold bullion appeal. Add the 2005 Gold Eagle to your cart today!
PCGS Certified Gold Eagles
APMEX is giving customers PCGS graded Gold Eagles to provide the highest quality additions to their collections. PCGS is an independent third-party grading service that grades coins, protects them in tamper-evident packaging and certifies the coin's authenticity and condition. These graded pieces increase demand for the coins because their quality is assured and enhanced after the official grading process.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.