- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .23 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Comes attractively housed in the original wooden display case of issue. The included certificate of authenticity is numbered and tells the tale of the Full Wolf Moon.
- Obverse: Shows Susanna Blunt's design of Queen Elizabeth II of England.
- Reverse: Features a young buck standing poised before a full Summer moon. Its full moon is known as Thunder Moon or Summer Moon, but its most common name is Buck Moon.
Add this 2011 Silver and Niobium Full Buck Moon coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 29, 2016
APMEX,is a 5-Star coin seller,whom I would highly recommend to any prospective buyer's! Quality items,excellent customer service,good in-transit times,fair pricing. A+++++
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.