1988-D Olympic $1 Silver Commem BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Silver coin was issued to commemorate the 1988 Summer Olympics held in Seoul, South Korea.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a hand holding a torch lighting the Olympic torch, held by another hand.
- Reverse: Shows the Olympic rings beneath the letters “USA”. Olive branches frame the images on both sides of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add the spirit of the Olympics to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.