Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the Engelhard "E Logo" along with the weight, purity, and unique serial number.
- Reverse: Displays a repeated Engelhard logo diagonally.
- These secondary market bars have potential for wear and toning appropriate to their age.
Browse our tubes and boxes suitable for this Silver bar to protect and store your new purchase!
Add one of these popular bars to your cart today!
Out of production since the mid-1980s, Engelhard bars are often highly sought after by collectors and investors. Engelhard was once the world’s largest producers of Precious Metals products and the world’s largest metals smelter, and their products have long been valued by investors of Precious Metals.
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 20, 2017
I bought 2 of these bars, & wish I had bought more. Very nice, clean bars. Wasn't sure what to expect, by them being so old. But if I didn't know better, I would think they were brand new. Will be buying more. Another job well done Apmex!
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
Date:Oct 29, 2016
Posted By:john john
Date:May 30, 2016
Posted By:Engelhard Collector
Date:Mar 26, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.