Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 69 UCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects the Proof-69 Ultra Cameo condition of the coin.
- Official Licensed Product of London 2012 Games.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Features Neptune, the God of the Sea. The London 2012 emblem is also present.
- Coin backed by British government.
Protect your coin in style by adding a display box recommended for this coin.
Commemorate this historic event with a specially released Gold coin. Add this strictly limited mintage collectible coin to your cart today!
This Gold Proof £100 coin is from the Citius Gold Series. It has been struck in 22 carat Gold to Proof quality and features the image of Neptune, God of the Sea. Neptune has been chosen to represent sailing in a design which will have particular resonance with athletes who aim for mastery over water.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review