Russia 1/2 oz Palladium Ballerina BU (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The Russian Ballerinas are some of the most popular Palladium coins in the world and are considered beloved treasures for their intricate design and history.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- Individual coins are presented in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a ballerina dancer en pointe.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!
These beautiful coins were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian.
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times rarer than Platinum and 30 times rarer than Gold.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Long Island, NY
Date:Feb 25, 2016
Date:Apr 17, 2014
I have bought all kinds of different metals/bullion. These are the only coins I'll spend whatever premium necessary to obtain. I don't know how APMEX gets so many of them. Try finding these coins on any other precious metals cite.
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.