2012 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 50th Anniversary of Coast Guard
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Mintage of only 7,500 coins. This Royal Canadian Mint 2012 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 coin commemorates the 50th anniversary of the Coast Guard.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each set is accompanied with a vial containing a small piece of steel from the bow of CCGS Louis S. St-Laurent taken during its refitting to keep the vessel operating until its replacement can be commissioned in 2017.
- Set is presented in the original box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Marine artist Yves Bérubé found his inspiration for this coin’s design while he was aboard an ice-locked ship and watched through a porthole as the Louis S. St-Laurent came to the rescue, a vision that perfectly embodies the CCG’s past, present and future.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this distinctive Silver coin and historic relic combination set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.