1989 Austria 1 oz Gold Philharmonic BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
1989 is the inaugural the Austrian mint issued the 1 oz Gold Philharmonic making it a very desirable date to add to your collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 1989 Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 11, 2016
This was my first order with Apmex. Ordering and wire payment was easy, shipping was promp, packaging was excellent. The Philharmonic is a "must have". No disappointment here. This was not a BU coin. It had very fine scratches on both sides. I believe that it had been cleaned/polished.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.