This is the first $10 Gold coin issued by the U.S. Mint in over 50 years and was issued in commemoration of the Los Angeles Olympics.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Comes in authentic U.S. Mint box with certificate of authenticity.
- Minted at the Denver Mint.
- Obverse: Features the torch being carried by two Olympic runners.
- Reverse: Shows a rendition of the Great Seal of the United States.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Olympic coin to your cart today!