Celebrate Liberty's centennial with a two-coin commemorative set. It features a Silver dollar and clad half dollar commemorating the 100th birthday of New York's most famous landmark.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Silver dollar features a depiction of the Statue of Liberty with Ellis Island in the background. On the half dollar is the Statue of Liberty with a rising sun in the background.
- Reverse: Shown on the Silver dollar is Liberty’s torch and the half dollar features an immigrant family arriving at Ellis Island.
Add this Statue of Liberty 2-coin set to your cart today!