2013 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins, considered some of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and high purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with a small maple leaf privy mark that has a micro-engraved “13” in the center, visible under magnification. The "13" will change annually to correspond with the year of issue.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Gold Maple Leaf is loved around the world for its classic design. Add this 2013 Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Gold Mine
Date:Nov 1, 2013
The reason I like these Maple Leafs is for their beauty. There a coin that is excepted all over. Also, you never know if you will have to cross that border someday, it would be nice to have some of these beauties with you in hand if and when that time comes. :)
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.