- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Mintage of 579,200 coins.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2013 Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Antonio, TX
Date:Sep 23, 2013
I bought this product as a hedge against stock market insecurities and found the product to be more than I expected. The condition is exceptional and the resale should remain high. My greatest impression came from the initial online purchase and the service after the sale. The coins came in a nice gift box and well insulated and packaged. Shipping was fast and came much sooner than the specified time it was promised.
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
Date:Jan 16, 2013
Beautiful coins. I have ordered various types of gold coins, but the 2 most impressive are THESE and the Canadian Maple Leaf Coins. Also, these are investment grade coins and nontaxable for import in some countries, whereas the American Eagle and Kugerand do not qualify.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.