2013 Australia 1 oz Gold Lunar Snake Proof (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold Year of the Snake coin's Proof finish offers unparalleled detail and beauty, making this Gold treasure a must-have!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in an original display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for “Snake” and the inscription “Year of the Snake” also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1 oz Lunar Year of the Snake Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in “Snake” years – 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013. People born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.