2012-P 5 oz Silver ATB Acadia (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
These coins have been specially treated after the striking process to achieve a very noticeable matte finish. These are the collector's edition ATB coins, and carry the "P" mintmark.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protected box, capsule and certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version ATB coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depicts the Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse and the rough coastline, surrounded by "Acadia", "Maine", "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
The diverse land of Mount Desert Island on the rugged coast of Maine was established as a national site on July 8, 1916. Acadia National Park is known for its beautiful landscapes, including that of Cadillac Mountain, the highest point on the U.S. Atlantic Coast.
The park is visited by outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy the scenic views, hiking over the granite peaks, and biking along the historic carriage roads, which were financed by John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.