- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Set contains .2419 oz of Gold and .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Gold Five dollar features James Madison reading a copy of the Bill of Rights. The Silver dollar features an image of James Madison. On the half dollar is an image of James Madison writing the Bill of Rights. Montpelier, his home, is in the background.
- Reverse: The Gold Five dollar features a quote from James Madison surrounded by a torch, an eagle and an olive branch. Shown on the Silver dollar is a view of Madison’s Virginia home, Montpelier and the half dollar features a hand holding a torch.
Add this Bill or Rights 3-coin proof set to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 22, 2017
The one I purchased was not in mint condition and you can clearly Tell that the old owner did not take care of it and in my perspective damaged the value of collectiability; the silver coins had smudges on them. The certificate had a small food stain on it. The selling post discriptions omits those particularities and I was disappointed.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Thank you for writing. We are very sorry to hear of the condition of the coins and COA. Our Post Shipment team will contact you soon to offer a return.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.