- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Here Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 1985 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 30, 2020
This 1985 1 ounce gold maple leaf coin was a special gift for a special person. The year and origin of the coin were important to me and APMEX located the coin quickly and at a good price. The coin is in mint condition and your process of ordering, paying and delivery were flawless. I will definitely purchase from you again.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.