2008 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf .99999 Gem BU PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are considered some of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world and appeal to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and purity.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first month of mintage.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the very high $200 face value.
- Reverse: A two maple leaf design with a reeded edge. In the background on both sides is a mesh finish that adds to the intricacy of the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Proudly display your .99999 fine Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
These coins have been extremely popular since their introduction and have resonated with collectors and investors alike with the premium appreciation paired with beautiful designs and added purity. Add this beautiful .99999 fine 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Gem Brilliant Unc|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - RCM|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.