- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified a near perfect Mint State-69 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Worldwide mintage of 599,566 coins.
- Features the green First Year of Issue label.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle's classic design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in perfect 70 condition. Add this beautiful 1986 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle MS-69 NGC coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 10, 2014
Another addition to my 1986 Gold/Silver Eagle MS69/MS70 collection. Time to find a 1/10 Oz Gold Eagle MS69 with the first year green label. That'll be a challenge. Worth every dime! Great piece of history. No chance that this will decline in value. It's worth every penny!
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.