|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 2||$21,303.90||$21,525.81||$22,191.56|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold bar contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold and comes in sealed tamper-evident packaging, ensuring the quality of your Gold bullion and guaranteeing your Gold bar comes in an unaltered, pristine condition.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are sealed in tamper-evident packaging (3 3/4" x 5 5/8") to protect the bars' finish.
- Obverse: Beautiful American eagle design common amongst APMEX products featuring 13 small stars to represent the original colonies. This design is shown below the bar’s weight and purity.
- Reverse: APMEX logo and web address.
- The accompanying navy blue assay card lists the weight and guaranteed purity of the Gold bar.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect and display your Gold bar in style by browsing our presentation box category.
Add this 10 oz APMEX Gold bar to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Precious Metals products. TEP Packaging is your symbol of guarantee that these bars were processed, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
Each 10 oz APMEX Gold Bar is individually sealed to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each bar is protected after they are removed directly from the boxes. Each bar is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your bar's finish.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the bars you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. This process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic bar — guaranteed.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Buyer in Texas
From:Fort Worth, Texas
Date:Nov 5, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.