Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 50 grams (1.6075 oz) of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Individual bars are presented as a single piece in a sealed protective assay package, which lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a single stamped Valcambi logo along with the weight and purity of each bar.
- Reverse: The entire combination of 50 bars depicts the unique serial number, and product details.
- Valcambi is a leading Swiss refiner known for outstanding craftsmanship.
Made of exquisite quality, these .9995 fine Palladium bars are produced by Valcambi, which has origins of more than 50 years ago in Switzerland. Add this one-of-a-kind Palladium CombiBar™ to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 29, 2014
Purchased as an investment which could easily be broken apart to sell as needed. Individually, each fractonal bar is typically worth more than when unbroken which is rare indeed. The only drawback is that each fractional bar does not have an assay number.
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.