New Zealand 1 oz Gold Kiwi .9999 (In Black Assay Card)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis unique design shows New Zealand's iconic flightless bird: the Kiwi. New Zealanders are proud to be known by its name and it is beautifully depicted on this 1 oz Gold round.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an assay card that has an individual serial number with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features an image of an endangered Kiwi from New Zealand and the round's weight.
- Reverse: Depicts Aotearoa, the most widely known and accepted Maori name for the entire country, along with the coin's weight and fineness.
The Kiwi is the most well known national symbol for New Zealand and is so closely associated that the term Kiwi is used all over the world to mean "New Zealanders." Add this 1 oz Gold Kiwi coin to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 2, 2017
Unique coin design and has no date. I was disappointed that both coins I ordered came in packaging where plastic was pretty badly wrinkled. The back of the two holders had a seal over back of coin that read that it was still sealed, but mine were somewhere between 30-40% undone.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
Merchant response: Thanks for your feedback. We will contact you soon to offer an exchange.
Date:Nov 26, 2016
Date:Mar 31, 2014
A not so common bird will be a great treasure for years to come. Good, raised relief on the coin with no blemishes. Black assay card is firm and tight. The extra premium compared to eagles or buffalos was well worth it for the rarity.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.