2011 Australia 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Rabbit BU (SII, Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFractional Gold provides the opportunity to own high-quality .9999 fine Gold at a lower price point than larger Gold items. This 2011 1/20 oz Gold coin features a colorized rabbit in celebration of the Chinese Lunar Year of the Rabbit.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule.
- Realistically colorized rabbit.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value, weight and purity.
- Reverse: Displays a colorized rabbit next to cabbage, above the text "Year of the Rabbit".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this colorized 2011 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.