Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Depicts lady Liberty holding a torch in one hand and an olive branch with rays of the sun behind her along with "Liberty" and "1933" on the bottom.
- Reverse: Features a side view of a flying eagle with a rising sun and its rays behind it along with the motto "In God We Trust" on the bottom and "Golden State Mint" along the top.
Display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle design is considered to be one of the most beautiful designs of American coinage, and this replica round offers that same design in a full ounce of .999 fine Silver. Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
94% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Capt Silver
Date:Jan 30, 2017
Date:Dec 20, 2016
I love these imitation rounds of historic coins. Bullion price for historically beautiful coins. This one is a fairly good representative and had really good details to it. great way to stack silver and enjoy the popular coins at the same time.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.