|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$27.86||$28.15||$29.02|
|20 - 99||$27.56||$27.85||$28.71|
|100 - 199||$27.26||$27.54||$28.40|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This .999 fine Silver bullion round is a rendition of the $20 Gold coin produced by the United States Mint from 1907 to 1933. The original coin is named after its designer, Augustus Saint-Gaudens, and features one of the most iconic designs ever minted.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Depicts lady Liberty holding a torch in one hand and an olive branch with rays of the sun behind her along with "Liberty" and "1933" on the bottom.
- Reverse: Features a side view of a flying eagle with a rising sun and its rays behind it along with the motto "In God We Trust" on the bottom.
- Mint mark may vary.
Display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle design is considered to be one of the most beautiful designs of American coinage, and this replica round offers that same design in a full ounce of .999 fine Silver. Add this iconic 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
94% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 1, 2022
A 3inch replica of the gold coin with this design got me into collecting as a child. This is my favorite coin/round design. Once my portfolio is where I'd like it to be, I plan on collecting more silver and gold rounds/coins with this design.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
Posted By:Capt Silver
Date:Jan 30, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.