As low as $44.99 per oz over spot!
Larger sized Gold bars allow you to add more .9999 fine Gold to your holdings with one easy purchase. Each of these 50 gram Gold bars comes in tamper-evident packaging, ensuring the authenticity and Gold weight and purity.
- Contains 50 grams (1.6075 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are sealed in tamper-evident packaging.
- The accompanying assay card lists the weight and guaranteed purity of the Gold bar.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Austrian Mint logo with a unique serial number and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: The back of the bar is blank.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Browse our pouches suitable to individually present and gift this Gold bar.
The Austrian Mint is known for high quality products with sleek designs. Add this 50 gram Gold bar to your cart today!
The Vienna Mint was originally situated near Hoher Merkt and later at various locations in Vienna. Since the first half of the 19th century, the mint has been housed in Heumarkt in central Vienna, where coins are still struck to this day. Minting facilities opened throughout Austria until 1918 when the Republic of Austria was formed and the Vienna Principal Mint became the singular minting facility. In 1989, the name officially changed to the Austrian Mint and became a subsidiary of the Austrian National Bank.
One of the Austrian Mint’s most recognized coins is the Maria Teresa Thaler, which is not simply a famous Silver coin, but one that boasts the greatest number minted. Another prime example of the mint’s international success is the Gold Philharmonic, one of the most popular Gold bullion coins worldwide. The Gold Philharmonic has played a vital role in developing the Austrian Mint into a highly successful company. The Austrian Mint’s beautifully crafted coins are minted in the heart of Vienna and are sought after by investors and collectors around the world.