2014 Austria 1/4 oz Gold Philharmonic BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Austrian Philharmonic is one of the world's most popular bullion coins. Each of these beautiful coins features a beloved, classic design minted in exceptional .9999 fine Gold quality.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/4 oz metal content and recognizable design. Add the 2014 1/4 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
great - coin and seller. will continue to buy from apmex.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.