- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 2014 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Jim the collector
Date:Mar 3, 2014
The American Eagle is a beautiful coin and a MS-70 First Strike can do nothing but go up in value. Flawless and exactly what I was expecting from this purchase.
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.