Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- First Strike designation ensures this coin was received by PCGS within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This perfect Black Diamond Gold Buffalo is an exceptional coin to add to any Gold coin collection. Add this certified Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:The last one
Date:Nov 7, 2014
Just received another order of the buffalos, by far my favorite gold coin. I am a very happy customer, and happy with all of my purchases, and will continue to buy , only from APMEX.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
Date:Sep 19, 2014
From:staten island ny
Date:Feb 19, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.