Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .04 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/25 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2014 Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 21, 2014
have dealt with APMEX on many, many occasions simply because I've found that they offer the coins I collect at the best price. Suffice it to say that's important but I trust them to deliver what I've ordered. I've NEVER had a problem ordering and WILL continue to order from them in the 2015 year and beyond. You can't( at least from my looking) find a better place to buy coins at the BEST price . KUDOS to ALL at APMEX for doing what you do. thanks, Bill
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.