2013 Canada 3/4 oz Silver $2 Devil's Brigade
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This .9999 fine Silver coin commemorates the First Special Service Force from World War II. The coin features a star and maple leaf, layered with First Special Service Force shoulder patch that united Canada and the U.S. in joint missions.
- Contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $2 face value.
- Reverse: A stylized star and maple leaf, layered with the FSSF (First Special Service Force) shoulder patch that united Canada and the U.S. in joint missions. The patch features the names of both nations. Below the central image is an arrowhead shape, interpreted to symbolize the warrior spirit of the FSSF.
Handle your investments with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 3/4 oz Silver $2 Devil's Brigade coin to your cart today!
During World War II, Canada joined forces with the United States to create the First Special Service Force, the first and only time both nations would be seamlessly combined in training, equipment and uniform. Although it was only operational for two years, this elite combat unit demonstrated the power of united national forces against a common foe, and consequently became the forerunner to distinguished Canadian and U.S. units including Canada's Joint-Task-Force 2 and the United States' Navy Seals, Delta Force and Green Berets.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 30, 2015
My father served in this joint American-Canadian WWII unit. They were our 1st Special Ops. This is a beautiful and well minted coin, from the fantastic Canadian Mint. I now have all of their proof and mint state FSSF coins. Thank you for offering this piece of history.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.