Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
When the Gold Buffalo burst on the scene in 2006, it immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. Each of these examples contains 1 oz .9999 fine Gold and are certified Mint State-70 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- First Strike® designation ensures this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of minting.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this certified 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Marcus Aurelius
Date:Jun 10, 2014
I don't always write reviews but thought this one was warranted since this was the first time dealing with Ampex, and I must say, everything exceeded my expectations. Even got coins day before the delivery said but it was a Sat. and unfortunately not home. Ordered two more of the Am. Buff 2014 Early Releases yesterday and wired money this morning. Can't wait.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
From:Cherokee Village, AR
Date:May 21, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.