|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In the late 1960s, the Defense Logistics Agency had over 165 million ounces of Silver in its stockpile. The government dumped the Silver into the open market in 1980 and 1981 to drive down Silver prices after the Hunt brothers tried to corner the market.
- Contains 100 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual bars come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the words, “Formerly Stored at U.S. Assay Office in San Francisco" (or New York). Each bar displays the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Blank.
- Secondary Market Silver could be perfect, scruffy or somewhere in between.
Protect your bars from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These bars are over 35 years old and so it is expected that they may exhibit contact marks and toning. Own a piece of history by adding this 100 oz Silver bar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 31, 2017
I've been waiting for this big 100oz U. S. Assay bar to add to my growing collection of one ounce coin and ten ounce bars also held and minted by US Assay office back in 1981 after Gov't released loads of silver from the U. S. Silver Reserve. Steep premium but I love the history behind this silver and can't seem to quit buying it!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
Date:Jun 9, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.