2004 China 1 oz Gold Panda MS-68 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Chinese Gold Pandas are one of the world’s few bullion coins to change designs each year adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold
- Graded MS-68 by NGC offers protection to the coin.
- Mintage of 55,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2004.
- Reverse: Features a detailed design of a Mother panda and her cub walking through bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Republic of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive wooden gift box to your order.
Add this 2004 1 oz Gold Panda to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.