Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Proof finish adds beauty to this timeless design.
- Coins may be damaged, and some or all of the packaging may be missing.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish. Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice determined by stock at hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
From:New York, NY
Date:Jul 24, 2018
I purchased two and thought I will get the common 2006 but the premium is low for the proof coin. The coin itself is relative unspectacular. Not as beautiful as many coins from the Royal Mint or even the Gold Eagle. I got a 2009 with minor abrasions. For me it's OK because it's a special year in the world's economic history. Also gold sprinted from 870-1400 USD plus per ounce within two years. Just keep in mind that the official release price from the US Mint was 1360 USD in 2009, far above the price here in 2018. So overall a good purchase to own a Buffalo Proof if the PR65+ is not a must.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Unattractive Design
- Common (higher mintage)
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.