Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a near perfect Mint State-69 Deep Mirror Prooflike by PCGS and labeled with the prestigious John Mercanti signature label.
- The First Strike label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Mintage of 22,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of “United States of America”, “Liberty, In God We Trust” and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverse: World famous Delicate Arch with the La Sal Mountains rising in the background.
Protect and display your Great Smoky Mountain 5 oz ATB in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 2014 5 oz Silver ATB Great Smoky Mountains coin to your cart today!
The Arches National Park, located in eastern Utah is located on the Colorado River and is known for its preservation of over 2000 natural stone arches. However, it is best known for the Delicate Arch, arguably the most famous arch in the world. Delicate Arch is what is featured on this coin. Though climbing on named Arches within the park has long been prohibited, climbing on other structures of the park is permissible but regulated.
Historically, it has been researched and believed that humans have inhabited the lands since the last ice age. Currently, there is an abundance of wildlife and plant life that inhabit the land which have adapted to survive the extreme heat and cold with very little rainfall. As with the Great Smoky Mountains finding its way into pop culture, parts of Arches National Park were used as locations to film the 1989 film “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.”
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.