Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 5 grams of .9995 fine platinum.
- Individual bars are presented in a sealed protective assay package that lists the weight and authentication of the bar by the assayer. Assay may vary.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the weight and purity, individual serial number and registered "Essayeur Fondeur" (Assayer-Refiner) stamp assuring quality and Swiss origin.
- Reverse: Features in a prooflike finish Lady Fortuna, the Roman goddess of prosperity, with her mythical attributes: sheaves of wheat, poppies, horn of plenty, precious coins and wheel of fortune.
- PAMP Suisse is known for its outstanding designs and craftsmanship.
Protect your 5 gram platinum bar in style by adding a quality storage box to your order.
Each 5 gram bar is stamped with a unique serial number and is an ideal choice for investors looking to efficiently add to their platinum bullion holdings. Add this exquisite 5 gram platinum bar to your cart today!
PAMP Suisse Platinum Quality
PAMP Suisse is an industry leader in platinum bullion products. Platinum bars from PAMP are defined as Good Delivery by the Swiss National Bank, the London Bullion Market Association, the Chicago Metals Exchange, and many other international markets. Platinum bars for sale from PAMP Suisse also benefit from the mint’s involvement with the Public-Private Alliance for Responsible Minerals Trade that ensures responsible sourcing of the precious metals. PAMP Suisse platinum bars have also been assayed by federal assayers who work in accordance with the Swiss Precious Metals Control law, so you can be assured of their quality.
History of Platinum
Historically, platinum has been the more expensive metal when compared to gold. In fact, platinum is actually 30 times rarer than gold. Platinum is so rare that it is mined in a few deposits around the world with South Africa making up 80% of the total reserve. Platinum is often referred to as the rich man’s gold due to its prestigious uses in platinum jewelry. Platinum is more frequently used for industrial purposes. Today, platinum trades lower than gold even though it is much rarer than its counterpart, which is why many investors have turned to platinum for their investment needs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.