1996 Austria 1/4 oz Gold Philharmonic BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
These attractive Gold pieces containing 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold are a great way to get started investing in Precious Metals. Add these fractional Philharmonics to your investment portfolio!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/4 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 1/4 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.