1981 Mexico 1/4 oz Gold Libertad BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Only $69.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsOnly $69.99 per coin over spot!
Gold Mexican Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection. They have limited mintages and are rarely seen in America!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 1981 1/4 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 3, 2017
My birth year is 81... which is also the birth of the libertad coins. My Mom's birthday was coming up and she loves Mexican coins so I jumped on this one when I saw it. It was the first gold coin I received from APMEX... and it beat all of my expectations. Very beautiful surface on the coin and looked much better than the picture set my expectations for. One of my Mom's favorite coins (in her multi-1000 coin collection).
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.