1982 Canada 1/10 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appealing to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and high purity. This 1982 date features a low mintage of only 184,000 coins!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins will come in the original plastic as issued from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Maple Leaf into fine jewelry.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this beautiful and beloved Gold Maple Leaf coin to your portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.