1/4 oz Silver Round - Buffalo
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
As low as $0.99 per round over spot!
|1 - 19||$5.42||$5.48||$5.65|
|20 - 99||$5.32||$5.38||$5.54|
|100 - 499||$5.22||$5.27||$5.44|
- Product Details
Product DetailsAs low as $0.99 per round over spot!
The 1/4 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel has inspired both images featured on this round (mintmark and designs may vary).
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- The rounds are hallmark stamped with their weight, purity and have a reeded edge.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto ”LIBERTY” on top right.
- Reverse: "Black Diamond," an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
Display your Silver Buffalo Round in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
James Earle Fraser's Indian Head nickel design is regarded among the best designs of any U.S. coin. Add this sought after fractional Round to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 5, 2014
Posted By:I BUY Gold & Silver
From:New York, NY
Date:Nov 4, 2014
This is an excellent quality and size offered by Apmex. I bought these for a rainy day, and cannot recommend this enough. They can be sold or traded easily and because of such a small size it is advantageous if you dont wanna pay more on trade or barter. It is well recognized coin so the future buyer can trust the authenticity and it will be much easier to liquidate. Only downside of buying this coin is that i had to pay tax, which increased the price, however if you are optimistic about silver price going up then you should be ok.
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Had To Pay Tax
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.