- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Ram comes around once every 12 years and these rounds are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a steadfast ram atop a rocky mountain gazing into the distance.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Ram – docile, kindhearted, grace, pure, and jubilant – encircled by the weight and purity.
APMEX Lunar Silver rounds make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Ram (1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015). Add this 1/2 oz Silver Year of the Ram round to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 17, 2016
Every time I buy a silver coin, they meet or exceed my expectations compared to the photos. This is the exception. It looks like an arcade token.
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Merchant response: Thank you for your feedback. Our Returns Team is contacting you to discuss options.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.