Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Full image of a Polar Bear walking across the Tundra.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1/4 oz Gold Polar Bear coin to your cart today!
This coin is a premium version of the Royal Canadian Mint's .9999 pure Gold bullion coin struck in proof finish with mirrorlike background. These coins are engraved in exquisite detail to celebrate one of Canada's most important national icons.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.