1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo PR-69 PCGS (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These Proof Gold Buffalo coins are minted at the West Point Mint in a beautiful proof finish. These examples have been certified a near-perfect PR-69 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services. Dates and labels vary depending on available inventory.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's near-flawless PR-69 condition.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish with PCGS certification. Begin your own collection of this iconic coin by adding it to your cart today!
Random dates and labels of our choice determined by stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.